From: Carl Dassbach [mailto:dassbach@mtu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 11:08 AM
To: g kohler; wsn@csf.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: Critique of World-System Ideology (1) - Comparative
Exploitation

Well stated in the article.  Its about time someone brought this up.

But I would not call comparative advantage a world-system ideology.  If
anything "world-system" as a set of ideas about the functioning of the world
economy is critical of comparative advantage.  Comparative advantage is an
ideology of globalization or a neo-liberalism.