Re: wsn delayed access
by Krishnendu Ray

I like fewer postings. We are not dead, just not hyper-ventilating.

Best
Krishnendu Ray

>>> <Threehegemons@aol.com> 01/23/03 10:49AM >>>
Khaldoun and others--what exactly is the complaint?  As one of the moderators
for the last couple of months, I have not accepted zero posts.

You (Khaldoun) may have been disapointed that your posts appeared in a weird
order--but I can assure you this had nothing to do with the moderation and was
the order they were sent to the moderator by the server.

Steven Sherman