From: Threehegemons@aol.com [mailto:Threehegemons@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 9:49 AM
To: ibnsubhi@yahoo.com; wsn@csf.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: wsn delayed access

Khaldoun and others--what exactly is the complaint?  As one of the moderators
for the last couple of months, I have not accepted zero posts.

You (Khaldoun) may have been disapointed that your posts appeared in a weird
order--but I can assure you this had nothing to do with the moderation and was
the order they were sent to the moderator by the server.

Steven Sherman