Re: Global Rift
by CAS
30 October 2002 18:25 UTC

Algora Publishing would be interested to explore the option of reprinting some of this out-of-print titles. Any suggestion?

Martin DeMers
editors@algora.com
www.algora.com

-----Original Message-----
From: wsn-owner@csf.colorado.edu [mailto:wsn-owner@csf.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of John Till
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 10:43 AM
To: Trichur Ganesh; Khaldoun Samman; wsn@csf.colorado.edu; threehegemons@aol.com
Subject: Re: Global Rift (and Monthly Review Press)

I think we should encourage Monthly Review to start reprinting older books as .pdf files. That’s an affordable option for consumers, and wouldn’t involve big risks on their part.

John Everett Till

Director of Family and Community Initiatives

Family & Children's Service -- Minneapolis

phone 612.728.2086  facsimile 612.729.0340

http://www.famchildserv.org/FCI/index.html