Intellectual Genealogy, Current Debates & Critiques?
by Milo Jones
30 October 2002 17:16 UTC

Title: Message
I am writing a paper exploring why questions posed by World System analysis are relatively neglected by "mainstream" International Relations.  I would appreciate any pointers towards books or articles that:

1) explore the intellectual genealogy of World Systems (both with and without a hyphen) theory
2) place it in the wider context of International Relations theory
3) discuss its current schools of thought and internal debates, and
4) critique its methodologies and conclusions.

Thank you,

Milo Jones

Milo Jones
Brussels School of International Studies
Belgium
E milo.jones@vub.ac.be