Re: Saima Alvi's Contribution to Understanding
by Caygill, Matthew [CES]
01 October 2002 16:51 UTC

Oddly the quote given doesn't contain anything like the anti-semitism that
is alleged, whereas the comments about the 'whole world' and nothing needing
to be said about it seemed to me like a version of the generalisation that
the proposed rule 13a would prohibit - even if cast in the negative. And
this sort of discourse is really a very familiar attempt to prevent
criticism or opposition to Israel.