call for papers
by Andrew Jorgenson
25 September 2002 16:44 UTC

Greetings.  I am organizing a session for the 2003 Pacific Sociological Association meetings to be held April 3-6, 2003 at the Sheraton Hotel in Pasadena, California.
The title of the session is "International and Global Inequalities of the Political-Economy and/or Environment".  Christopher Chase-Dunn is going to be the discussant for the session.  This is an invitation for anyone interested in participating to send me an abstract via email by the beginning of October.

  Warmest regards, Andrew Jorgenson

Assistant Editor - Journal of World-Systems Research
Department of Sociology and
Institute for Research on World-Systems
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
phone (909) 787-4344
fax (909) 787-8330
www.irows.ucr.edu/andrew

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist." -- Kenneth Boulding