call for papers
by Andrew Jorgenson
02 June 2002 17:17 UTC

I posted a message last night regarding a call for papers for a session titled "International and Global Inequalities of the Political-Economy and/or Environment" for the 2003 annual meetings of the Pacific Sociological Association.
The Meetings will be held on April 3-6 at the Sheraton hotel in Pasadena, California.   I apologize for not including this information in the original message.
I am accepting submissions via email.
Best regards,
Andrew Jorgenson
Assistant Editor - Journal of World-Systems Research
Department of Sociology and
Institute for Research on World-Systems
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
phone (909) 787-4344
fax (909) 787-8330