Re: PNAC blueprint by Cheney and Co. includes China/S.E. Asia (fwd)
by Boris Stremlin
24 September 2002 17:57 UTC

The statement of principles issues by PNAC in 1997 was signed by Dick
Cheney and by Jeb Bush, the president's brother and the current Florida
governor.

see

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

One assumes that the President became exposed to its doctrines
through these channels.

--
Boris Stremlin
bstremli@binghamton.edu