Where to find "The Network of World Trade" (Geneva: League of Nations)?
by Carl Nordlund
24 September 2002 15:04 UTC

Hi wsn:ers,

I am sorry for mailing this trivial question to all of you, but I am getting desperate here! Does anyone know where I could get my hands of a copy of the book:

The Network of World Trade. League of Nations 1942, Geneva: League of Nations.

It does exist in 2-3 libraries here in Sweden, but I would really like to buy it. Someone got a second-hand willing to sell?

Once again, apologies if this is an unappropriate mail to WSN.

Yours,
Carl
-----
Carl Nordlund, BA, PhD student