Re: Let us put matters straight and let us finish the whole thing
by Institute for Policy Research & Development
20 September 2002 15:18 UTC

Dear Arno,

As I said in my first reply to your initial message, I emailed you the final
draft of the manuscript as an MS Word file, along with Le Monde diplomatique
and several other individuals, which included John's Afterword. You
obviously neglected to read it. I have apologised for failing to send you
the printed hard copy of the book, not for failing to send you the final
draft!

Regards,

Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed
Executive Director
Institute for Policy Research & Development
Suite 414, 91 Western Road, Brighton,
East Sussex, BN1 2NW, United Kingdom.
Tel: +44(0)1273 32 95 30
Fax: +44(0)1273 70 60 30