Från: wsn-owner@csf.colorado.edu [mailto:wsn-owner@csf.colorado.edu]För Carl Nordlund
Skickat: den 11 april 2002 14:54
Till: B. Y.; wsn wsn
Ämne: Re: fake photos

No, my analysis is not ideological.
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: wsn-owner@csf.colorado.edu [mailto:wsn-owner@csf.colorado.edu]För B. Y.
Skickat: den 11 april 2002 12:41
Till: wsn wsn

Your analysis is not "technical", it is ideological.
I am dealing professionally with  image processing for years.
I know too much about montage and cut / paste, believe me,
these are real pictures.

Also how can you talk about measures, I think a car can move, isn't it?

Anyway, whether this picture is fake or not, we all know what is going on
in Palestine.

, you will see a lot of pictures like them.

by