Re: A Man of Peace!!!!!!!
by Elson Boles

Well of course "The president believes that Ariel Sharon is a man of peace"
because the president is himself similarly a deft "man of peace."

It's all quite consistent:

Occupation is Liberation.
Repression is Freedom.
War is Peace and Security.
Bush and Sharon are men of peace.

And that is why since they came to power that the Palestine-Israeli conflict
has so dramatically improved, bringing us to the present situation.

Elson