State Terrorism, Oliverio and Gunder Frank re. Social Construction ofTerrorism
by pat lauderdale

Yes, I sent a small part of Gunder Frank's Foreword to Oliverio's book last
February. Obviously, the topic of terrorism was more relevant at that time to
partcular people,  especially to those in the "South.".  I hope this brief
reminder is helpful.  In 1998, I also sent a general summary of the book;
however,
it probably makes more sense to simply review the book yourself if you find the
topic important.

Sincerely,
Pat Lauderdale