Re: Armchair theorizing and scholarship on wsn
by Sabri Oncu

> Nevertheless, I am very ineterested in issues
> related to world systems theory.

Me too.

> Does anyone know of a good site devoted to discussing
> these, where disagreements can be aired without fear of
> arousing anger and/or personal attacks?
>
> Danny Dayus

On the other hand, I am extremely sorry to inform you that there
does not exist a "good site" on _any topic_ where disagreements
can be aired without fear of arousing anger and/or personal
attacks irrespective of whether it is a scholarly list or not.

Best,
Sabri Oncu

P.S: Enough said for the past few days, so it is time to stay
quiet.