Wasting who's time??
by Danny Dayus

Jokes about notable list members can be quite fun.  So can rhetorical
point scoring.  I can suggest several other e-mail lists to those
interested - and I cannot myself honestly admit to never having resorted
to either when I needn't have.

However, whilst hoping that everyone will take me in sincerity on this,
I'd really like it if everyone managed to restrict their e-mails to
those points that directly concern the substance of any one conversation
at a time.  I'm sure that if we all had the maturity to do this, the
whole world would benefit.