Limiting postings
by Paul Riesz

Answering my observations on “armchair experts”, the opinion seems to
prevail, that postings on this net should be limited to discussing the
intricacies of the world system theory.

On the other hand Adam Starr and I seem to feel, that it might often be
wise to support theory with a minimum of personal experience, when
discussing concrete problems currently afflicting our societies.

Furthermore theories might often be improved and/or refined through
listening to outsiders with such experience; in other words such
postings should be welcomed and not belittled and contributors should at
least be protected against attacks “ad personam”.

Let me know what you think.

Regards             Paul Riesz