Re: military superiority; moral inferiority
by Shahijm2
25 December 2001 19:29 UTC

Sure -- isn't it more comforting to think that we live in a world of Heroes and Villians?  And that you can identify them by their appearance?

If we aren't quite ready for progress, maybe we could settle for equal opportunity bigotry instead.  Maybe what we need is a couple of thousand years of racism towards anyone of white Northern European descent.  Maybe it will have a cancelling-out effect and then we'll finally have fairness and equality in the world.