Re: IMPORTANT-VIRUS ON THIS LIST??
by Martha Gimenez
17 December 2001 17:07 UTC

Please stop this nonsense that the virus appears in PSN.  PSN is a
moderated list and the moderators DO NOT approve suspicious posts.  If the
virus appears in psn-cafe..... well, it is an unmoderated list and
whatever is posted in the cafe is beyond my control.

Martha E. Gimenez
Department of Sociology
Campus Box 327
University of Colorado at Boulder