Re: some thoughts on globalism/imperialism & class
by SOncu
09 August 2001 03:02 UTC

In a message dated 01-08-08 20:13:38 EDT, tcomeau45@hotmail.com writes:

> These thoughts on social classes seem to be based entirely on material
goods,
>  if I am following this correctly. One says we can get rid of them, the
other
> says they are here to stay. What defines a class?

Thomas,

If you write to me personally, I can recommend you a few books that would
help you find an answer.

Here you go!.. I lost control again!..

By the way, being my usual paranoid self, I sense something fishy about all
this. We will see how things will develop. From now on, my lips are sealed.

Best,
Sabri Oncu