Re: Inevitability Theses
by Louis Proyect
08 August 2001 23:55 UTC

On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:45:52 -0500, Austin, Andrew wrote:

>What is the logical proof that there must
>inevitably be social classes? I am unfamiliar
>with it, but very interested in hearing it.
>
>Andrew Austin Green Bay, WI

I believe this is based on findings made by Bulgarian endocrinologist
Hukalaka Meshabab in 1954. He discovered an enzyme called kakderone
generated by the pituitary gland that spontaneously leads to class
formation. When you inject an even tiny amount of kakderone into a
wee mouse, and then place the mouse in a cage with a cat, the mouse
invariably attacks the cat and devours it.
--
Louis Proyect, lnp3@panix.com on 08/08/2001

Marxism list: http://www.marxmail.org