DELETE IF DISTANT FROM BERKELEY-OAKLAND CALIFORNIA
by wmmmandel
22 June 2001 06:57 UTC

        My list is not sorted geographically. Therefore this is going to all,
although you may be hundreds or thousands of miles away.
        When my wife and I moved to a retirement residence two years ago, my
publisher kindly agreed to store my person library, now in cartons. He
now needs the space.
        I need eight feet by eight feet of floor space, the full height of a
room. If you can provide that, free of charge, in space not subject to
mold or wetness, let me know.
                                                        William Mandel