Re: Immanuel Wallerstein in the world press
by Mark Douglas Whitaker
21 June 2001 04:19 UTC

Keep spamming. It's better than the flames of complaints and personal
acrimony, which is mostly all this list attracts.
        I'll save it for later. Others can delete.

Regards,

Mark Whitaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison