call for items for PEWS NEWS
by thall
14 May 2001 15:54 UTC

CALL FOR NEWS ITEMS for next issue of PEWS NEWS:
Electronic Newsletter of the Political-Economy of the World-System section of
the American Sociological Association.

First, apologies for multiples sendings on several lists, but I want to make
sure to reach as many interested people as I can.

I want to get the next edition of PEWS NEWS out by May 25, 2001

If you have any of the following items of general interest to those of us who
study world-systems send them to me for inclusion:

Announcements of recent publications:
Course Syllabi available on line
Changes of appointment/moves
Upcoming conferences
Reports on recent conferences

ALSO items for the PEWS WEB page:
Member Homepages :  if you want your own webpage linked
Recent Publications
Teaching Links, eg. Syllabi on line for course addressing world-systems issues
Websites Associated with PEWS members:  any websites that should be linked
Graduate Programs Offering Studies in the Political Economy of the
World-System
PEWS and Praxis:  links to sites and articles about activism relating to
world-system discourse[s]
CFP, or conference programs

Please send to
thall@depauw.edu