Greets....
by M dela Rama

Hello list,

I joined up a week ago and thought it was about time to introduce myself.

I am a research (management) student at the University of Technology in
Sydney. I'm planning to do a comparative study  so I was wondering if there
are any books or articles dealing with semi-peripheral nations/regions and
technological policies (ie ecommerce/Internet).

Besides that, I'm afraid I have nothing much to say about the Quebec Wall
except that the flurry of messages have been interesting to say the least.

Regards,

Marie