Re: how abt US the hegemon
by K.S.TSO

Dear WSN / Ms To,
Some on this list suggested that US is a declining hagamon, much like the Dutch
in the 1600's and the UK in the 1900's.  There were interesting exchanges on
this issue in the WSN archive. For example: Erich Weede, Future Hegemonic
Rivalry between China and the West?  Journal of World-Systems Research, 1995,
Volume 1, Number 14,  csf.colorado.edu/wsystems/journals/  ISSN 1076-156X.
While not specifically on US as Hagamon, this writing provides a European
perspective which is not as well documented as that of US scholars.
Cheers, K.S.Tso.