Re: Some further comments about the list
by Jose Orlando Castro Gomes

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry for bothering the list, but in face of the subjects put by Mr. or Mrs.
Kessler I could not kept myself quiet.
At first Mr./Mrs. Kessler, let me congratulate you for your FASCIST point of
view of the problems that involved us in these last few days. I could not
imagine that in the UC San Diego could exist a person with such a fascist
mind as yours.
I guess that removing my name from the list is not the most polite and smart
solution for the case. Why not yours? Your fascist position is too much hard
core than my angry complaints.
Your behavior is not compatible with a democratic way!!!!!
Probably the best solution should be sending me directely to "Alcatraz Jail
House" at once! Why not? By this way you should get yourself free of the
list's problems.
At second, I would like to explain to everyone of our colleagues, that I
appeared in the list once I have been ridiculously involved by a member of
the list, accusing me of "electronic sexual harassment", and pertaining to a
right-wing, neo-nazi and anti-castro group (the persons' name is taken by me
in blind once my objective is not to destroy or put someone in a ridiculous
situation as once I had been!).
After some mails more, the person turned out his point of view and sent a
public mail getting myself free of any culpability for the problems.
In face of all those problems, I have been the VICTIM and not the
guilty!!!!!! So the price for that should be the exclusion? I guess not.
In a democratic way, I am sure things may be first put clear and after that
taken the right measures.
I guess the list-owner (or owners) is a serious person, very equilibrated,
sensitive, fair, and not so fascist in his solutions.
Thank you all and excuse me for this disencumbering!

Respectful,

JOCGomes, Ph.D.