Re: Decentralization & Hierarchy
by Bill Ellis

----------
>From: "Richard K. Moore" <richard@cyberjournal.org>
> My intuition and experience leads me to suspect that
> decentralization is actually more efficient, besides
> providing political advantages.
BE:
I think your intuition was matched by Smith on whose book "The Wealth of
Nations" the market system was founded.  He believed that many small
producers competing with one another would lead to the pest products and the
lowest price.  Unfortunatley only part of his book become the back bont of
the current economic system, and the current society.  That is the one part
of it "competion."  Now accepted as greed.
Bill Ellis