Re: Decentralization & Hierarchy
by Bagelhole1

With all due respect, this question isn't worthy of debate, in my opinion. In
a decentralized, democratic, mutually cooperative, global society,
non-sovereign except for the sovereignty of the individual, there would be no
hierarchies in general and especially in any overarching ways, but where it
makes sense to have hierarchies, in particular situations, hierarchies would
exist, if the people involved so choosed.

It is good to keep in mind, that in our vision of a future global society,
that it would be "organic", without dogma, hopefully, and individuals and
communities would develope to the fullest our natural abilities to deal with
issues as they come (this is to be "zen"). This is what it is to be alive,
intuitive, and when intelligence comes in, in a big way, human.

Mofwoofoo