Re: Kosovo and DU
by franka

of course them NATO action were what you say.
Several groups of lawyers sent and went to Yug court in The HAgue [whre
the lady from Bosnia is now being tried] with briefs about that, but of
coruse got nowhere. the present chief prosecutor even said there is
nothing even to inmsvestigate. if interested i can send copioes of
brief, ort refr yluo to them - if i can still fid them in my comoputer.
gunder frankOn
Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Thomas Griffiths wrote:

> Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:45:09 +1100
> From: Thomas Griffiths <edtgg@cc.newcastle.edu.au>
> To: Michael Pugliese <debsian@pacbell.net>
> Cc: wsn@csf.colorado.edu
> Subject: Re: Kosovo and DU
>
> Isn't the point Alan and others are making that there was so "slaughter" by
> "Milosevic et al" (well accepted evidence by now); and that the actions of
> the US / NATO are, at the very least, no less war crimes than any action by
> Serbia in Kosovo.
> Tom
> Newcastle.
>
> At 09:23 AM 15-01-01 -0800, Michael Pugliese wrote:
> >For Alan and others...IWPR does great work. Check out the Chechnya and
> >Balkans Update lists there too. Now that B. Plavsic is on trial, I suspexct
> >that the former Bosnian Serb leadership around madman Karazdic is next. And
> >if y'all are gonna beat this dead horse about how many Kosovatrs were killed
> >how come no one on the hard left brings up the 200,000 killed (mostly
> >Bosnian Muslims and Croats by the Serb neo-fascists with a Red-Brown  tinge
> >ala Milosevic et. al.) during the Bosnian cinflict from the early 90's. That
> >is the foreground of the later slaughter by Milosevic et. al.
> >                                        Michael Pugliese, just another
> >petty-boorrrjjjwwaaah liberal intelectual (with a just above minimum wage
> >job so I'm not sure about my P.B. class location, heh...)

                 ANDRE  GUNDER  FRANK

         1601 SW  83rd Avenue, Miami, FL.  33155 USA
      Tel: 1-305-266  0311   Fax:  1-305  266 0799
                E-Mail :  franka@fiu.edu
   Web/Home Page:  http://csf.colorado.edu/archive/agfrank