Re: -> Dispensing with hierarchy <-
by Richard K. Moore

Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:01:23 -0800
From: David C. Korten
To: "Richard K. Moore" <richard@cyberjournal.org>
Subject: Re: ->  Dispensing with hierarchy  <-

Richard: This is a brilliant response--deep, poetic, and
profound. Thanks for sharing it.

David Korten

From: JFadiman@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 02:38:23 EST
To: renaissance-network@cyberjournal.org

    rkm>>  Don't give up hope.  It's always darkest before the dawn.

it looks real close to dawn in Washington these days so I supsoe
I should be  a bit cheerful.

cheers to you in any case.

Jim,

Is there a saying, 'the darker the night, the brighter the dawn'?

I hope so,
rkm