< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: philosophical/theoretic explanation

by Richard K. Moore

05 December 2000 04:24 UTC

12/5/2000, SOncu@aol.com wrote:
  >Could you please tell us what you are trying to accomplish?

I'm trying to accomplish a revolution, or that is, I'm
trying to find what contribution I can make.  And everywhere
I see people locked into something or the other that takes
them out of the game.

Of the philistines we can simply say, 'television', and
leave them to their fate.  What bothers me is all the
activists and academics who are on one island or another and
don't talk to one another. Academic specialization is the
epitome.

I'm trying to learn how to communicate with people in other
worlds, because I think that is the key to what is needed.

rkm