< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

RE: ANTI-GLOBALISATION MOVEMENT A MISNOMER?

by Michael Pugliese

08 September 2000 17:21 UTC

 Subject:  RE: ANTI-GLOBALISATION MOVEMENT A MISNOMER?
MIME Ver:
Attachments:

----
I don't mean to exaggerate the influence of these loons, but, small groups
variously called, "National Bolshevik, " or "Third Position" or "National
Anarchist" in Western Europe are trying to weasel into the
anti-globalization movement. A list I'm on, "Discussions on Right-Wing
Influences on the Left, " has had many threads on this post-Seattle. Those
interested should join (wide variety of folks, from anarchists to Marxists
to social democrats).
Here is the URL http://www.savanne.ch/right-left.html
Michael Pugliese

----------------
Sent from a WebBox - http://www.webbox.com
FREE Web based Email, Files, Bookmarks, Calendar, People and
Great Ways to Share them with Others!

----

       Email : Out-Box : 2 / 8     In-Box Out-Box Trash

       Hyperlinks
All the hyperlinks that appear in the email above are listed here. Click on
one to open the website in a new window, or check websites you want to add
to your WebBox Bookmarks.
http://www.savanne.ch/right-left.html
http://www.webbox.com

Previous Logout Compose Reply Reply All Forward Next

Advertise on WebBox!
Questions or comments? Contact WebBox
Copyright © 1999-2000 WebBox
All rights reserved.