< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Collateral Damage of the Environmental Kind / New Publications

by Tausch, Arno

08 September 2000 07:29 UTC

please find this reference to the recent issue of MOJO; you might be also
interested in the fact that NOVA Science published a new book on the Kosovo
War, edited by the publisher of the LIB THEOLOGY volume to which I
contributed, Frank Columbus.

Kind regards.

Arno Tausch