< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: ANTI-GLOBALISATION MOVEMENT A MISNOMER?

by UP.Secr. (MG!)

08 September 2000 05:31 UTC

Dear Mark,

Your observations are very interesting and important.

And they support our different choice of wording:
' The new worldwide resistance movement ' :

  MOBILIZE  GLOBALLY !  (MG!)

  Reiforce, expand and coordinate the new worldwide resistance
  movement !

  Join the worldwide campaign for transfer of the economic and
  political power from the corporations, their mass media
  monopoly and their governments, to the peoples !

  To demonstrate your support of all of the various endevours
  to achieve this, simply insert a permanent (MG!) behind your
  name or organisation in the heading of your e-mails, etc.

  Add this footnote to your messages.

Kind regards, Ole

Ole Fjord Larsen
Secretary, The United Peoples
http://www.unitedpeoples.net

The endorsers of the campaign include

Centro de Comunicaci—n y Desarrollo Andino (MG!)
(CENDA)

Ecoropa (MG!)
http://www.ecoropa.org

Ecoterra Intl. (MG!)
http://www.ecoterra.net

Indian Confederation of Indigenous and
Tribal People, ICITP (MG!)

Indigenous Movement (MG!)

Indigenous People's Unification Movement (MG!)

Insaaf International (MG!)
http://www.geocities.com/insaafin

Jubilee 2000 NY (MG!)
http://www.j2000usa.org

Project Censored (MG!)
http://www.projectcensored.org

Quantum Leap 2000 (MG!)
/www.quantumleap2000.org

The Foundation for Ethics and Meaning (MG!)
http://www.meaning.org

The United Peoples (MG!)
http://www.unitedpeoples.net