< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

FWD: Report that made Summers sweat and Kanbur walk (fwd)

by David Smith

10 July 2000 00:28 UTC

This is another interesting report on the World Bank which might stimulate
some discussion.  To avoid the sort of misunderstanding that occured when
Peter Grimes posted the report on the debate about (and defeat off) the
resettlement project in Tibet, I would point out that this is forwarded
message: I agree with much of it but I am not the author (so please don't
send a hostile rebuttal to me!).

dave smith
sociology, uc-irvine