< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: population and stratification (fwd)

by md7148

05 June 2000 20:40 UTC

In case you don't know, Robert Nozick is the central figure behind
libertarianism, NEW RIGHT, broadly defined. Libertarians in this tradition
promote socio-biology as a means for genetic enginering and population
control. Much of the funding sources of population studies after the 1980s
come from these free marketers and their think-thanks.I am sure you would
like to consider them...

Mine