< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: China the Hegemon?

by Kong Sang Tso

17 March 2000 03:45 UTC

Hello Dr. Nguyen

Thank you for an enlightening writing.

Communications on the captioned matter, nothing scientific perhaps in the
eyes
of a CASE worker, are based on the dream as to what (research) could or
should
be done to understand the banner waving aspects of global conflict before
buttons could be pushed and destroy those dreams.  Certainly, intentions of
nations could put research grants in the hands of scientists who put buttons
in the hands of peace makers.  Unless of course, you are suggesting national
intentions do not support peaceful movements.

Your elaboration on association of the Chinese Japanese and the Germans
would
be very much appreciated.

Your passing comments on Chinese culture is thought provoting, for which I
thank you.  If parallels could be drawn from the oil producing culture of
the
Middle Eastern States and China, I would be grateful for reading
suggestions.
Reading based, of course, on scientific research.

War-mongering and cultural specific attibutes are, in my humble opinion,
very
much part and parcel of hegomonic transformations.  Military power supported
developments of world-empires.

The question remains to be answered with systemic logic, and I believe, the
questions are answerable with the WST model.

Awaiting your scientific fromulation of the answers,  I wish all our dreams
for peace and sustainability will come true.

Regards, K.S.Tso

Aiviet Nguyen ¼g¤J¡G