< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: China the Hegemon?

by Aiviet Nguyen

16 March 2000 17:46 UTC

  Thanks. Very well and politely said.
  A scientific analysis just cannot be  based on a personal dream nor on
national intentions.
  To me, the chinese is a peace loving nation exactly as the germans and
japanese are.
  The chinese culture is among the brightest ones in the world like the
Iraqian and Iranian ones.
  Hegemony maybe not related too much to those attributes.
  Whether China will be a hegemon is a quite different question. I don't
know the answer and haven't say a single word about it. However, I am very
interested in different serious viewpoints in this topic.