< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Rejoinder on Drake & Podobnik

by Tausch, Arno

28 February 2000 08:51 UTC

Interesting. My re-reading of Joshua Goldstein's path-breaking analysis
about conflicts in global society, written a decade ago, and still among the
best empirical works on the subject, is politico-economic.

I recommend, though, to seriously consult

L'Atlas 2000 des Conflicts.

Maniere de voir, 49, Le Monde Diplomatique

which is about the best Atlas of contemporary conflicts existing today. At
any rate, Gernot's variables would provide an interesting addendum for
future Russett-type quantitative studies of conflicts in world society.

Kind regards

Arno Tausch