< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

[Fwd: Fw: [a16-international-planning] April 16 actions in DC inWashingtonPost 1-26]

by christopher chase-dunn

31 January 2000 20:12 UTC

hi all,

hope you're using the snow days well.

see below for article on DC followup in april to "battle in seattle."
just wanted to alert you to planning & the work a few of us
are doing to concentrate on doing some pop ed around
globalization, saps & our own communities to develop leadership
in low-income & communities of color in dc.

we'll get some more to you soon. also please share with
the dc peace & justice coalition & your networks.

love, walda