< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Race: real or imagined?

by wwagar

10 December 1999 22:13 UTC

        It would be impossible for me to agree more with this statement.
I have been tempted to post something almost identical all week, but RNH
beat me to it.  Besides our ideological knee-jerk reactions, there is also
what I might call academic chauvinism:  as social scientists, we may
think we own all the turf concerned with human society.  Therefore,
natural scientists:  stay out!  This turf is POSTED!

        Anyway, thanks for your contribution.

        Warren Wagar