< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Violent Protesters put up to it?

by I2DO4U

03 December 1999 23:54 UTC

In a message dated 12/3/99 3:10:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jborocz@rci.rutgers.edu writes:

<< And
 perhaps even 'millions' among them understand how violence, particularly
 violence for purely symbolic purposes, is the end.

 Jozsef Borocz

Yes, those with the same lusts will, with violence, destroy each other;
therefor destroying themselves. If we join them in violence, it will be the
end.  A world party cannot survive violence nor condone it yet we must
acknowledge it will take place by those less inspired by knowledge we must
realize the power that is in non-participation and boycott, and democracy,
and information that furthers these powers of the individual without
resorting to violence.