< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

focus on now

by Richard N Hutchinson

30 November 1999 16:32 UTC

WSN List-

This discussion has devolved into a rehash of tired old debates and mutual
recrimination.

More people would stop lurking and we all might learn something if we
would focus on responding to the novel conditions facing us as we near the
21st century.

The recent post on the WTO is the sort of analysis that we should be
incorporating into the discussion of the prospects for global praxis, and
the rapid accumulation of evidence for serious global warming is another.

I still haven't heard anyone articulate what a "world party" would
actually try to do, or how.

How about it?

RH