< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Rev Int Movement (fwd)

by Charles Reid

26 November 1999 15:49 UTC

Self-defense and Self-preservation supercedes all other ethical values,
since
they are the basis for the preservation of the human species. In the
absense of
a just legal system, people have the moral right to band together and
declare
their grievances and fight to end the injustice. That is was 1776 was all
about,
as I recall. With covert operations, Wackenhut, and USA trained
military/bureacratic terrorists who drag children off streets and kill
the"because they're bad for business", what do you advice doing to redress
these
immoral actions? By the way, I think a case can be made that the Soviet
"Communists" were not communist by definition, the Bolsheviks only referred
themselves as such and the right-wing in America found intelletual sawsdust
pick up on the moniker for their own ideological purposes. Your local
downtown
business association that requires that you be a member of the association
before you can get space and a license to do business there is an
application of
communist principles, though the association represents a union of business
owners, not workers, who union business owners, having their own "union",
fight
and suppress organizations of workers. So given the gold owners who rule, a
case
can be made for fighting for just causes -- one of the key principles of
Western
civilization, since Plato and the later Christian eras.

//CJR