< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Organization of organizations?

by `*

13 November 1999 21:02 UTC

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IS NEEDED !

An umbrella over all of the initiatives pointing
in the same direction, even if there may be different
preferences with regard to tactics.

The ONLY ONE condition should be that any participant
is actively struggling against corporate rule.

Ole Fjord Larsen,
Secretary
United Peoples
http://www.unitedpeoples.net