< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: A WP stuck in the past?

by Leith Duncan

13 November 1999 03:06 UTC

Yes, Andy,

You are right. We should find the soul. What is the soul? As a friend's
bumper sticker said, "If the people lead the leaders will follow!" The
first question seems then to be: What vision will set the people alight.
Later one can decide what sort of organisation is appropriate - especially
when environmental, gender, cultural ... issues become relevant.

Leith