< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Cuba

by Camsky

08 November 1999 15:32 UTC

Hello-

I am doing my senior thesis on the underdevelopment of Cuba by the world
system-  and I have found many good resources on this, but would like some
more if anyone has any good ideas.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cameron Brooks

"smoking dope and hanging up a picture of Che's picture is no more a
commitment then drinking milk and collecting postage stamps. A revolution
in consciousness is an empty high without a revolution in the distribution
of power. We are not interested in greening America except for the grass
that will cover its grave."

Abbie Hoffman