< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Hot Pursuit

by George Pennefather

03 October 1999 19:01 UTC

Canberra's "hot pursuit" statement concerning invasions into West Timor ties in with the views I have expressed concerning the imperialist invasion of East Timor leading to the conflict widening to increasingly include all of Timor. As I have already said the situation is more complicated than it may appear and could lead to a very messy situation for Canberra.

The Australian's Defence Minister blunder is a further indication of how unprepared and inexperienced they are diplomatically and militarily for their new role as Washington rotweiler in the Indian/ Pacific region.

Warm regards
George Pennefather

Be free to check out our Communist Think-Tank web site at
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~beprepared/