< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

RE: FALSE ALARM: A test for Y2K for Windows 95, 98.

by Elson E. Boles

14 September 1999 04:28 UTC

Whoa, don't freak out.

What counts is the system time, not the STYLE one chooses to see the system
time in various applications.
If one goes to "Control Panel" > "Date and Time," one sees the system date
is four digits, and hence Y2K compliant.

(But who knows if all applications run on the Microsoft platform utilize
this).

elson